[TowerTalk] Improved Tailtwister brake issue

Tree tree at kkn.net
Fri Oct 28 08:54:11 PDT 2011

All -

It's been awhile since I have installed the improved tailtwister brake and
I found my old brain cells were not remembering how it went together.  I
searched on the internet and didn't find anything.  After looking at it for
a few days - I think I figured it out and documented it here:

http://www.kkn.net/~tree/How%20to%20install%20the%205149320%20Tailtwister%20Brake%20Wedge%20assembly.pdf

However, I am finding that the brake is not engaging when I put the thing
back together.  Feels like the wedge needs to be sticking out more in the
"relaxed" position.

Any ideas about what's wrong?  Hopefully the pictures in the above document
will be enough to show what's going on.

Thanks.

Tree N6TR