[TowerTalk] 8-pin auto cables for rotor disconnects

EZ Rhino EZRhino at fastmovers.biz
Sun Sep 11 18:21:09 PDT 2011

These?

http://www.thewireman.com/prodpix6.html

Chris
KF7p

On Sep 11, 2011, at 19:16 , Carol Richards wrote:

A while back I bought several male-female 8 conductor assemblys for use as quick disconnects for rotors. I seem to recall that they were used in the automotive industry. They have molex plugs and about 2 feet of cable on each side of the plug. I can't seem to recall from which company I purchased them, but someone on this reflector had suggested them. They work great. Does anyone know or remember where to get them?

Thanks, Carol