[TowerTalk] Quarter wave baluns

Máximo EA1DDO_HK1H ea1ddo at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 18 00:45:41 PDT 2011

Hi Dean,

I am working on a similar system with quarter wave for monobands quads.
You can have a look here;

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=es&sl=es&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ea1ddo.es%2Fbalun%2Fbalun_ea1ddo_para_antenas_cubicas.html

(sorry for the translator but original is in spanish).

I guess are not very common baluns because are just for monobands (there are more multibands now) and perhaps, hams like current style balun and coaxial chokes instead of quarter wave technologies, dificult to understand.

Thanks for your comments.

73, Maximo - EA1DDO