[TowerTalk] Maximum Guy Radius

Cqtestk4xs at aol.com Cqtestk4xs at aol.com
Wed Sep 21 17:25:41 PDT 2011

You mentioned using Philly for this tower.  Unless you  just hit the
lottery, Philly will cause your wallet to empty in a hurry,  especially if you use
3/8 inch stuff.

I would like to recommend a solid fiberglass rod that a lot  of guys
use...Polyrod by Polygon.  I recently got a couple of rolls of the  5/16 EHS
equivalent for about a buck a foot, including shipping.  The  special guy grips
can be obtained from PLP by the box.  I know of no one  who has been
disappointed in the stuff and at about 2/3 the cost of Philly it  seems to be the
way to go.

Bill K4XS/KH7XS