[TowerTalk] Band decoding for antenna switch.

Steven Kerns n3fti at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 28 05:59:56 PDT 2011

If you would like top build your own, I still have boards avaliable.

Althought I designed this for VHF/UHF/Microwaved it works just fine as a HF band decoder.  W3SZ's web page give more detail.  http://www.nitehawk.com/w3sz/VHFLogInterface.htm

My address has changed since this had been put on the internet so please contact me if you are interested in a board, kits are no longer available but all parts are avaiable from Mouser Electronics.

73

Steve, N3FTI