[TowerTalk] low band antenna without good ground

ROBERT HARMON k6uj at pacbell.net
Thu Sep 29 15:36:46 PDT 2011

I have been  gathering up materials for rolling out galvanized chicken wire for a ground screen from my vertical
as discussed here recently.  I'm trying to figure out how to make the electrical
connection at the base of the vertical.  Is there a nifty way to do it ?  My first thought was to take the
very end of each roll and squeeze it together into a bunch and attach a cooper clamp used for ground rods.
How do you make your connection ?

Bob
K6UJ