[TowerTalk] Bose A20 aviation headset for ham purposes?

Peter Voelpel df3kv at t-online.de
Fri Sep 30 20:23:41 PDT 2011

If you don´t need active noise cancellation I like to suggest the Sennheiser
HMD46 which I use.

http://www.sennheiser-aviation.com/air-traffic-control_500466

As I am wearing glasses and having a relatively large head most other head
sets are deadly for me in a contest.
The Heil Pro headset I can endure two hours maximum.

73
Peter, DJ7WW