[TowerTalk] Motorizing HDX-555

Richard Zalewski dick.w7zr at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 09:10:30 PDT 2012

Sometime ago I asked for some input on motorizing my HDX-555 tower.  After
searching and scratching I selected a Dutton-Lainson SA9015AC without
clutch winch.  The installation was easy and pretty straight foward.  While
it has only been up for a couple of weeks I can say it was a great success
for a very reasonable cost.  I have added a couple of photos at the end of
my HDX Installation slide show on the web for viewing.  Go to
www.w7zr.comand click on the HDX-555 Install link.

--
Tnx es 73
Richard W7ZR

*Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer*