[TowerTalk] Topband: LED lamp noise on Topband

Jim Hoge knowkode at verizon.net
Thu Apr 5 20:09:32 PDT 2012

Charlie,

Tnx for the Youtube link. I'm curious how far the noise propagates down the mains as in, how far away of a neighbor might be the source of the problem. I have already ruled out my own lamps as the culprits but occasionally suffer form these monsters. BTW, Costco was selling multipaks of the led lamps with a disclaimer from the manufacturer that they might cause rfi. I guess the manufacturer thinks that eliminates their liability or responsibility.

73,
Jim W5QM