[TowerTalk] cable and ground kits ...etc...

Pete M pmanfre at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 08:45:20 PDT 2012

I have a small quantity (did not count but probably 30 of each).  ground
kits for 1/2 heliax, 7/8 heliax, 1 5/8 heliax and 2 1/4 heliax in
factory packages.  1/2 and 7/8 $3.50 each + Shipping, 1 5/8 and 2 1/4
$5.00 + shipping.

I also have about 20 stainless steel lace up cable pulls / hangers.
rated for 2 1/4 hardline but since lace up will work great for 7/8 up to
2 1/4. $5 each + shipping.

I have a 600 foot reel of New never used Andrew LDF4.5-50 5/8in Heliax
...pick up or can ship ( at actual cost) ...will sell pieces ...$1.25 a
foot ...and I also have New Andrew connectors (very very cheap ... but
not for sale separately and must buy min 100 ft.

I also have apx 850 ft of 1/2 inch Celwave 50ohm hard line (heliax type)
New never used on the spool....will sell pieces ...pick up or can ship (
at actual cost) $1.00 a foot ...and I also have New matching connectors
(very very cheap ... but not for sale separately and must buy min 100 ft. )

All located near Charlotte NC and can be delivered to SVHFS or shipped
at actual cost.

Thanks for looking,
Pete WA2ODO

--
++++++CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE++++++
The information in this email may be confidential and/or privileged. This email is intended to be reviewed by only the individual or organization named above. If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are herebynotified that any review, dissemination or copying of this email and its attachments, if any, or the information contained herein is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by return email and delete this email from your system.