[TowerTalk] 80 meter antenna - Radials

Tod Olson tod at k0to.us
Fri Apr 13 07:33:58 PDT 2012

For those who can get a copy of QEX to read, check out the very extensive
writeup on radials in the recent edition. Much better to read through that
several times than to try to understand things by getting fragments in
multiple emails on this reflector. Unless you are "extraordinary" you will
not grasp all of the content and implications in a single read.

Tod, K0TO