[TowerTalk] Un inroll

Jon Pearl - W4ABC jonpearl at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Apr 13 12:01:50 PDT 2012

As others have said, the 'digest version' works well.  Or... you can set
up individual mail boxes in whatever email browser you're using, so that
the emails from this and every other mailing list that you subscribe to
gets dumped directly to the appropriate box.  You'll have no more
clutter in your main 'in box' from disassociated emails.  Everything
that's of interest to you is archived for your later reading.

73,

Jon Pearl - W4ABC
www.w4abc.com