[TowerTalk] Anchor bolts for LM470

Eugene Jensen eugenejensen at nyc.rr.com
Sun Apr 15 17:43:38 PDT 2012

I have a set of 2 inch  that were meant for a Street Overpass tower sign and
on the bottom is a 4 inch by 2 inch round treaded disc. Does the same thing
the  nut that us tower welds on the end.  On a tower I help installed I
welded  the 3 bolts with 3 inch plate to hold the pattern. Overkill for
holding the bolts other than it was cheap and I had lot of it. Next time I
would use 1/2 rod and tack to hold pattern. I learn the trick from a rebar
man.  Sure beats holding the pattern with the T base. 73 Gene K2QWD