[TowerTalk] Anchor bolts for LM470

Dino Darling dino at kx6d.com
Mon Apr 16 18:44:37 PDT 2012

A search of the archives will reveal a post where I talk about tower
anchor specs...

Also, a pour we did at work where we did the anchors a little different.
A list member used this idea on his monster tower in Canada...

http://kx6d.com/misc/lng_foundation01.jpg

http://kx6d.com/misc/lng_foundation02.jpg

http://kx6d.com/misc/lng_foundation03.jpg

http://kx6d.com/misc/lng_foundation04.jpg

Sorry I don't have them is a better format right now. But the links
work.

Dino - KX6D