[TowerTalk] Balun Recommendation

Tod Olson tod at k0to.us
Fri Apr 20 10:20:38 PDT 2012

I had just posted a comment when I received you email Ian. I think you
have summed things up pretty effectively.

The discussion has proceeded without the benefit of a set of equations
that would have be a reference point for what was being changed between
the ideas of one writer and then next.

Still, there is some opportunity to get solutions that apply to most cases
[not the pathological ones of course]. We just have to be sure we are
using the same parameters and weights for them.

Tod, K0TO