[TowerTalk] Plastic Cutting Boards for Antenna Stuff ?

Bob K6UJ k6uj at pacbell.net
Sat Apr 21 20:30:28 PDT 2012

I brought this up in a post about dipole center supports and thought I would ask the towertalk gang about this.

I keep looking at those white cutting boards and wonder if they would work for antenna stuff.  Anyone know what type of plastic they are ?
The ones I have seen are about 1/2" thick and look like they are begging to be used for antenna support projects.   They are white and look and feel like
teflon, but I'm sure they are not, hihi.

Bob
K6UJ