[TowerTalk] Baluns for RX antennas

Tod Olson tod at k0to.us
Mon Apr 23 07:32:54 PDT 2012

Craig:

What measurement equipment and set up did you use to determine the Z of the
chokes that you built? Do you have any pictures of the measurement setup? Do
you have any graphs or data beyond the (f,Z) points in your email you might
be willing to share?

I made some indirect measurements in 2010 of Z of the larger diameter core
chokes as a function of frequency . The write up is located at

http://tinyurl.com/6p8jvcl

It might be interesting to perform the same measurements with the same set
up using the smaller diameter cores.

Tod, K0TO