[TowerTalk] HAM GATHERING SIGNATURES ON PETITION TO VOID ANTENNA PROHIBITIONS

Art Trampler atrampler at att.net
Mon Apr 23 12:06:14 PDT 2012

And the same "authority" that undergirds any administration or congress regulating nearly any sphere of life. Heck, the FCC could cite promoting the "general welfare."

I hate HOA covenants (and even HOAs) but I think I'd rather have the rule of law.

Ask the former Chrysler and GM Bondholders what they think about the rule of law.

(Why do I suspect a "let's get back on the topic of towers" email is about due?)

Art
KØRO