[TowerTalk] Tailtwister mod kit

KB1H kb1h at ct.metrocast.net
Tue Apr 24 10:54:57 PDT 2012

Plus Idiom sells the EZ-Rotor kit that does allot like brake delay,
momentary opposite turning to preserve the wedge, and RS-232. We have done
two and will do at least two more. The LED kit is OK too. They will be at
Dayton also.

Dick - KB1H
Visit "The Barnstormers Contest Group - NZ1U"
website http://www.qsl.net/kb1h/

24/7 Webcam Link on the website

Email KB1H at arrl.net   YCCC----> http://www.yccc.org/

KB1H DXSpider Node ------>  dxc.kb1h.com port 7300