[TowerTalk] Help for a New Tower

Kelly Taylor ve4xt at mts.net
Tue Apr 24 11:58:49 PDT 2012

Unless your upper bracket is at 56 feet, I don't believe you'll get sign-off from the building department. At least without guys. Depending on what an engineer comes up with, you might find out the bracket is about nothing more than satisfying the letter of the cc&r.

Rohn specs two brackets for 70 feet of 55g, with the top one at 56 feet.

Good luck. cc&rs be damned!

73 Kelly
Ve4xt

Sent from my iPhone