[TowerTalk] Dipole feed

David Robbins k1ttt at verizon.net
Wed Apr 25 06:41:12 PDT 2012

"Assuming" that there is an adequate choke so that the currents are balanced it shouldn't matter which conductor from the coax goes to which side of the antenna... but i would hedge my bet and put the center conductor to the higher or longer or farthest from other conductors, or farthest from the shack side of the antenna.