[TowerTalk] SLIGHTLY OT - cluster

Mike noddy1211 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 3 22:20:05 PDT 2012

Never heard of a Raspberry Pi tower

-----Original Message-----
From: towertalk-bounces at contesting.com
[mailto:towertalk-bounces at contesting.com] On Behalf Of Charlie Gallo
Sent: Friday, August 03, 2012 6:16 PM
To: towertalk reflector
Subject: [TowerTalk] SLIGHTLY OT - cluster

Hi Gang,
The server I used in my shack for the longest time to run my weather
station, and MORE on topic, ARUser has died.  As it turns out that is
basically ALL I used the server for, I'm seriously thinking of getting 1-2
Raspberry Pi units - one for the weather (OWW will do what I want there) -
BUT is there something that has similar functionality to ARUser that will
run on RP?  I'm thinking worst comes to worst, I could probably even run
some unix cluster software

Thoughts? - anyone have a better list to ask this question?

--
73 de KG2V - Charles Gallo
Quality Custom Machine-shop work for the radio amateur (sm)

My Website: http://www.thegallos.com

No virus found in this message.