[TowerTalk] Cold galvanizing paint

N7KA at comcast.net N7KA at comcast.net
Wed Aug 8 20:13:16 PDT 2012

Try asking one of the major home paint stores if they carry Rustoleum products. This most likely is in a fairly good sized city. At least 1 major paint store in Albuquerque does carry Rustoleum (helps when a friend works at that store). I have also found similar zinc rich paints at welding supply stores. If any store carries Rustoleum they should be able to order the zinc rich paint. Often we must educate the store employees.

Arne N7KA