[TowerTalk] quad with a dipole reflector

Jon kd5sfa at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 18:03:41 PDT 2012

If you can do a quad driven element and a yagi style reflector and
directors you should be good.
Even a quad reflector and a dipole driven element works fine.  They scale
up and down in frequency very well.
If going with a quad driven element and yagi style reflector and directors
keeps things simple and an easy
match for the quad.  The biggest advantage is the quiet (regarding noise)
quad driven element and easy match.