[TowerTalk] Fwd: Aluminum Towers -- Tower Installer in S.F. Bay Area??

Jerry Gardner jerryw6uv at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 10:10:27 PDT 2012

This is really great information. Thanks everyone! I think I have enough
info to go ahead with an aluminum tower installation. Next step is to get
the engineering calculations that the County requires done and submit an
application for a building permit.

After that I'll need someone to do the installation work -- does anyone
know of a tower installer in the S.F. Bay Area? I'm having a hard time
finding anyone local. Someone from outside the area, while a possibility,
will drive the cost up as I'll have to pay travel expenses.

- 73, Jerry