[TowerTalk] Aluminum Towers -- Tower Installer in S.F. Bay Area??

David Aslin david at aslinvc.com
Mon Aug 13 12:25:22 PDT 2012

Jerry,

Two guys (pun intended) who do tower installation in the Bay Area are
our esteemed reflector honcho, Steve, K7LXC and also Kurt, K7NV of
prop-pitch fame.  Neither are Bay Area based, but you can probably get
their travel expenses amortized across multiple jobs when they visit the
Bay.  Check with NCDXA, NCDXF or NCCC members for contact details and to
rustle up a few other jobs for them to keep the cost of yours down ;-)

HTH,

Dave G3WGN and WJ6O

Jerry Gardner jerryw6uv at gmail.com
<mailto:towertalk%40contesting.com?Subject=%5BTowerTalk%5D%20Fwd%3A%20Al
uminum%20Towers%20--%20Tower%20Installer%20in%20S.F.%20Bay%0A%09Area%3F%
3F&In-Reply-To=>
Mon Aug 13 10:10:27 PDT 2012