[TowerTalk] Information

Dan Schaaf dan-schaaf at att.net
Wed Aug 15 17:09:35 PDT 2012

I had the same problem, my address book, email address and password were
stolen.
Just recently I changed my password and spam from my address has stopped.

Once you change your password, all of the messages that the spammer tries to
send just get bounced back to him as undeliverable.

Best Regards
Dan Schaaf
K3ZXL www.k3zxl.com
60 Meters www.60metersonline.net