[TowerTalk] Base data

Ron W8RJL youngron at verizon.net
Fri Aug 17 20:09:31 PDT 2012

Does anyone hold drawings for a concrete base for a 54 foot crank-up that has been approved for 100 MPH winds? I have the drawings by Tri-Ex for the Reinforced Concrete Base RCB-54LT and the LM Series Footing Detail but these seem to be for an 80 MPH spec. My city requires a structure that will withstand 100 MPH winds. My drawings show a square concrete base, 6 foot deep and 3 foot on a side with rebar cage. Loading is relatively light with just a 3 element SteppIR antenna. Any help appreciated. Ron W8RJL