[TowerTalk] Feedlines: inside or out on tower?

Dick Dievendorff dieven at comcast.net
Mon Aug 20 09:00:38 PDT 2012

What I did was clamp a DXE thru bulkhead connector on a bracket to a tower leg near the top.  It's a long barrel connector.  Then I connected the rotator loop to that and a straight run from there down to the base where my antenna switch was clamped to the tower and grounded again.

http://www.dxengineering.com/search/department/grounding-and-lightning-protection/product-line/dx-engineering-coax-grounding-brackets?autoview=SKU

Dick, K6KR