[TowerTalk] Phillystran Guys

W3YY w3yy at cox.net
Mon Aug 20 18:52:28 EDT 2012

Tom -

I recommend you take the Phillystran all the way to the tower, terminate it
with a big grip, and then shackle the big grip to the torque arm.  Save the
EHS for the bottom of the guy run, where you need it.

See http://www.w3yy.com/Phillystran.htm for a full description and pictures
of how this was done at my QTH.

73, Bob - W3YY