[TowerTalk] Orion OR2800 Rotor Installation

k7hph at q.com k7hph at q.com
Fri Aug 31 02:40:33 EDT 2012

Hello:

I recently bought a new M2 OR2800 Rotor that comes with a cable terminal housing unit that is used to connect the cable from the rotor to the lead-in cable. I am installing the OR2800 in a US Tower HDX555. Does anyone have any suggestions or experience on how to attach the terminal housing inside the tower near the rotor plate?

Also, any suggestions of things that I need to look for/address as I install the OR2800 would be appreciated.

Thanks for your help.

73, Mark K7HPH