[TowerTalk] HyGain T2X internal wiring colors

K8RI K8RI-on-TowerTalk at tm.net
Fri Aug 31 22:21:42 EDT 2012

On 8/31/2012 4:22 PM, Dan Bookwalter wrote:
> I had to remove the terminal block on the bottom of the rotor , it was falling apart, i wrote down the wire colors as best as I

  could see them , does anyone have the internal pinout to the backside
of the terminal block ? with wire colors so I can confirm.

IF you know which one goes where they could even be all the same colors.
  Tail twisters with terminal blocks? All I've seen had a pig tail with
an inline connectors.  IOW it doesn't matter, but if you want to do it
the way it was originally I just finished rewiring some Ham IVs and Vs
and used the Tail twister "pig tails".

I'll try to find the sheet they sent me, if no one comes up with a pin out.

73

Roger (K8RI)