[TowerTalk] G-1000 DXA & EZ-WAY RBS 40

K0DAN k0dan at comcast.net
Sun Dec 9 12:04:36 EST 2012

Can't speak to your tower's size for the mounting plate. However you will
probably need to drill a new bolt hole pattern in the mounting plate for the
Yaesu rotor. In my case (a TriEx Tower) I had a rotor plate with HAM-II bolt
pattern, and had to drill new holes for the Yaesu. It was not necessary to
purchase a new mounting plate and measuring/drilling the new bolt pattern
was not a big deal.

Good luck.

73

Dan