[TowerTalk] Fixed Side Mount

Jim W7RY w7ry at centurytel.net
Mon Dec 10 09:53:44 EST 2012

2 horizontal pieces of Uni-Strut spaced 2 or 3 feet apart, 18" long and 6
conduit clamps. 4ea for the tower legs, and 2ea for the small mast you can
mount the Yagi on. You can get this stuff at Home Depot, Lowes or an
electrical supply company.

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=unistrut&qs=n&form=QBIR&pq=unistrut&sc=8-8&sp=-1&sk=

73
Jim W7RY