[TowerTalk] Tic ring on HDX-689?

Richard (Rick) Karlquist richard at karlquist.com
Tue Dec 11 16:31:29 EST 2012

I bought my HDX-5106 used and it came with a TIC ring at
the top of the third section from the bottom.
This is the "big" TIC ring (I think 32 inches), not the smaller size.
The seller had a 6 element 20M monobander on it.  It installs by having
pegs that fit inside the rails of the 3rd section.

Of course your tower is just like mine w/o the top section
so you should be able to do the same thing.

Rick N6RK