[TowerTalk] Contents of TowerTalk Digest, Vol 120, Issue 22 - TB3 hole pattern

Marvin Shelton marvs at att.net
Thu Dec 20 12:26:40 EST 2012

On Dec 20, 2012, at 9:00 AM, towertalk-request at contesting.com wrote:

Jerry,
I'm no expert but since it's critical that the thrust bearing and rotor be 'plumb' to each other I would think you'd want to match drill the actual thrust bearing to the tower instead of using a hole pattern. Unless you created that hole pattern from the actual thrust bearing itself that you plan on using.
At least that's what I'd do.

73, Marv WA2BFW/7