[TowerTalk] Inverted l or full wave loop

Jim in Waco WB5OXQ wb5oxq_1 at grandecom.net
Sat Dec 29 19:29:06 EST 2012

When I do move to south Florida and if I have to use a wire antenna for all bands which would be better considering plentyfull tall trees what are the pros or cons of using an inverted L, a half wave dipole fed with window line, or a full wave loop also fed with window line?  I will try to make sure of  at least a 1 acre lot to have plenty of room.  I really want to work all hf bands, 160-6 with one antenna unless I al lucky enough to get up a tower for a beam.  I am sure someone has been there and done that.
Or would a vertical be better?  I have really never like verticals because they seem more noise prone to me.  I hear south Florida has good soil conductivity or did i hear wrong.  I am talking Broward county not Miami.