[TowerTalk] [Tower Talk] A tub to receive my coax

SPWoo jj_2_woo at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 31 15:01:27 EST 2012

Hi Jon, et al.

Thank you for the nice comments.  Just to add two more things, It's better to use a Kellem cable grip for the 180 degree cable turn.  Currently I'm using hose clamps but the Kellems are much superior.  Secondly, you want the coax loop at the coax standoff to be just the right size, not too big or too small.  If it's too big then more coax will end up on the ground.  If it's too small then the coax will not slip through the coax standoff smoothly.  I have experimented on several loop sizes and I found my current size works the best.

Best Regards,
Jonathan Woo, W6GX
(970) 646-1711