[TowerTalk] Aluminum Tubing Grease

Cqtestk4xs at aol.com Cqtestk4xs at aol.com
Wed Feb 1 09:38:43 PST 2012

If you're cheap like me....I use a small brush and when I get to  that last
30%, I just cut the top off with a utility knife and dab the brush  into
it.  As for cleanup...Fast Orange works great on your hands to get the  stuff
off.

By the way, you don't have to put a lot on.  Just a thin layer  will do the
trick.  I'm in the process of putting 20+ HF antennas together  and am
quite familiar with NoAlOx....very familiar!

Bill K4XS/KH7XS

In a message dated 2/1/2012 5:20:10 P.M. Greenwich Standard Time,