[TowerTalk] Tower lawsuit

Drax Felton draxfelton at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 14:21:16 PST 2012

My case does involve maybe fraud, mistakes, or at least seller misrepresentation.  I checked ahead of whether there were restrictions.

I asked Professional resources ahead of time and they failed to help me uncover the problem until it was too late.

Now we're looking at real estate professionals' liability claims and title insurance claims in addition to satisfying the neighbors. A real mess a proper title search would've found.