[TowerTalk] Pull Down Cable Issues

Mike noddy1211 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 8 15:25:48 PST 2012

Never happened to me hi hi.

Looks like you have thought of everything through okay, and yes use another person to tightly wind the cable on the drum.

I use three clamps at the bottom of my cable after the turnbuckle, remember that the spring should be completely compressed (maximum tension) when in the relaxed position when you put the clamps back on.

Mike, K6BR