[TowerTalk] Propane Soldering Irons ??

EZ Rhino EZRhino at fastmovers.biz
Mon Jan 2 13:59:53 PST 2012

I have this one and dang near use it for everything soldering, inside or outside, big or small.  It's a great tool.  The service from the company is very good as well.  They sent me some replacement parts on their dime on one occasion.  It uses butane, which is readily available and very cheap at any smokers specialty store.  Same stuff that refills the flip top lighters.
http://www.solder-it.com/shop/item.aspx?itemid=247

Chris
KF7P