[TowerTalk] Propane Soldering Irons ??

Mike noddy1211 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 2 14:47:06 PST 2012

I had problems with the one you use this last week up the tower, just could
not get enough heat. It was damp and cold, that's why I said to use the
Pencil Torch when outside up the tower, it takes about 10 minutes of
practice because it is more like welding than soldering but I was able to
heat to tip of the N-Type pin and poke the solder through the tiny hole for
a great job.

Mike, K6BR