[TowerTalk] How to get another 10' in height? Add a mast or add another section?

George Dubovsky n4ua.va at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 05:04:03 PST 2012

What I'm doing on my rotating tower (R45) is to have a mast at the top that
has its own rotator. Green Heron controllers on that top rotator and on the
prop-pitch that turns the tower are networked (via their serial ports) so
that the top antenna can be independently rotated or returned to the stack
as desired.

73,

geo - n4ua