[TowerTalk] (no subject)

Jay Kesterson K0GU k0gu at verinet.com
Tue Jan 10 18:13:17 PST 2012

 > n4dxi at arrl.net <n4dxi at aol.com>

   This seems to be somewhat common on AOL mail. My AOL mail account, as
well as another ham friend, was used in the last couple of months to
send SPAM out in the exact same manner. I have virus and anti-spyware
software running and take the usual precautions about opening unknown
web sites/attachments. But still my AOL account spewed the rather poorly
thought out SPAM to everyone in my address book. Scans revealed no
infections my programs could find. I changed my password but now using
AOL mail less these days.

73,  Jay  K0GU