[TowerTalk] Fwd: How to get another 10' in height? Add a mast or add an...

HansLG at aol.com HansLG at aol.com
Wed Jan 11 04:45:02 PST 2012

You only have to climb a tower once to know that you want as little as
possible "complications" once you are "up there". Also, it is not the top of
the  tower that is exposed to stress, it's the bottom. The tower section
"below" have  to take the mechanical stress from whatever is above. That's the
reason you  design the tower from top-down.

Design the tower for the height you need and don't plan to add anything
later.

Hans - N2JFS