[TowerTalk] ICE 419?

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Mon Jan 23 19:12:58 PST 2012

I have not noticed any issue with the Dunstar except on the high end of 80m
(75m) phone where the input SWR increases.  I have not damaged a filter
going up there (which only happens on rare occasions), but as you said it is
probably not a good thing.

The FilterMAX III looks like a great band pass filter system.   Is anyone
here using one?

John