[TowerTalk] WrenchLok Ground Connectors

Jim Lux jimlux at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 29 09:36:43 PST 2012

On 1/29/12 8:05 AM, EZ Rhino wrote:
> Those look nice, but a quick google search didn't reveal any pricing.  I'm thinking they are pretty expensive; not sure it would yield a savings over other methods (exothermic).

I think that they're really used for places where exothermic doesn't
work (fire hazard, etc.), or because they're easier and faster to use.
  In a commercial application, the cost of the widget is often a small
fraction of the worker's wages.  Apprentices make about $30 an hour, and
by the time you stack all the benefits and stuff on top of it, the
contractor is probably paying over $60/hr.  Something that takes 5
minutes to install instead of 10 minutes will save $5 in labor.