[TowerTalk] DAVID CLARK HEADSET STATION (QTY 4)

K0DAN k0dan at comcast.net
Sun Jul 1 14:13:45 PDT 2012

I have four David Clark Headset Stations P/N 40380G-05 I would like to sell.
They are used, but in like-new condition. I believe these were used as
headset interface boxes on the pump panel of fire trucks. They are
weatherproof boxes, approx. 5x3x2.3" and would make great housings for a
remote antenna switch, audio interface, tower control box, etc., and the
components may be of use in your latest tower/antenna project.

External components are very high-quality 1/4" jack (with weather flap,
heavy duty PTT switch, LED,  volume control with knurled knob, and a heavy
weather proof strain relief fitting. Internal components include a circuit
board loaded with components including several caps, relays, audio
transformers and screw-terminal connector blocks.

These can be viewed here:
http://www.davidclark.com/PDFFiles/PL19518P-09.pdf

These sold for $400/each new, I’m selling all four of them for $20 plus
shipping.

I can send you some photos if you’re interested...please contact me off
list.

Thanks and 73

Dan
K0DAN