[TowerTalk] Tower section assembly question

Keith Dutson kdutson at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 6 11:56:08 PDT 2012

I agree to a point.  Most ham radio uses for Rohn 45G and 55G do not come
close to the vertical strength rating of these towers.  I used plain axle
grease on the legs of my 150 foot 45, more to help with assembly than taking
apart.  I would not use any kind of lube on the bolts as they are
galvanized.

73, Keith NM5G